Would you like straight teeth you can smile about?
Having crooked or crowded teeth can affect your willingness to smile and general confidence.
Teeth straightening here at Spondon Dental involves assessing your case, taking photos of your smile and bite and then attaching brackets and wires. After carefull planning these wires are gently tightened in a specific way to move your teeth over the next 4 weeks with correct forces to produce the best results, you then return to check things are going to plan and then further wire adjustments and so on. At the end you may need a fixed retainer or have a removable retainer for night time wear or both.
Some people are torn between having teeth they don’t like and not wanting to wear train track type braces because of fear of other peoples perceptions. Below are some things to consider if you are toying with the idea:
- Firstly now it’s not uncommen to see an adult wearing a brace.
- All people want straight teeth and others probably wish they were getting theirs done.
- Having a fixed brace can mean the treatment is quicker and so some cases can take as little as 6 months.
- Tooth coloured brackets and wires are now available (which is what most of our adult patients go for) meaning that its only when some one gets up close can they see them.
- Once its completed you will probably wish you did it sooner!
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile, so why waste time thinking what if and instead just do it. We have an interest free finance option available as well.
Neel Chudasama is the clinician that carries out all the braces in the practice. Neel Chudasama has undergone extensive postgraduate education in Orthodontics enabling him to have the skills and knowledge to straighten teeth.